Monday, July 31, 2017,
10:00 AM -
Tuesday, August 22@
Offered by the American Red Cross & North Country Prenatal/Perinatal Council, Inc.
Designed for youth ages 12-15, this course gives babysitters the skills and confidence to safely and responsibly care for infants and children.
There will be FREE two-day courses offered on:
- July 31 & August 1: Watertown Red Cross - 10am-4pm
- August 2 & 3: Croghan Fire Hall - 9am-3pm
- August 14 & 15: Town of Watertown Fire Station 1 - 10am-4pm
- August 17 & 18: Lowville Free Library - 12pm-5pm
- August 21 & 22: Carthage Library - 10am-4pm