Thursday, January 30, 2020,
1:00 PM -
This program will provide updates on current federal and NYS regulations, production and harvest practices, supply chain, processing and products for Industrial Hemp in New York.
- Plant biology and characteristics of hemp, different types, different varieties, growth requirements
- How it’s typically planted, managed and harvested
- Update on NYS hemp regulations, permitting process
- Current supply chain for hemp products including products that are currently being produced in New York as well as potential products
- Where to find information, resources
Kitty O’Neil – Field Crops and Soils Specialist, CCE Regional Ag Team, presenting.
CCE Lewis County
7395 East Road
Lowville, NY 13367
Last updated January 3, 2020