How to Get A Better Price for your Beef or Dairy Animal in the Auction Ring
Saturday, March 28, 2020,
11:00 AM -
OPEN HOUSE LUNCHEON provided by NNY Market
- Come to observe cows and calves in the ring to learn the reasons why and what the buyer will spend for your animals.
- What is the buyer looking for?
- Why do you get a lower price for your animals? How to get more money?
- Reasons to vaccinate.
- What makes a feeder calf, kill calf or no sale calf.
- Why BQA/DACQA is important. Beef Quality Assurance/Dairy Animal Care Quality Assurance.
- Keith Roggie, Glenn Tefft and Tom Unger; Buyers and Dr. Mike Baker;
- Cornell University Beef Specialist will answer all of your questions.
N.N.Y. Farmers Marketing Co-op, Inc.
Lowville, NY 13367
Last updated January 30, 2020