Join the CCE Capital Area Ag & Hort team and industry experts to discuss price management
PRICE RISK MANAGEMENT for DAIRY FARMERS
Tuesday, November 3, 2020,
7:00 PM -
Following the abrupt downturn in milk markets during the spring and summer of 2020 and nearly an entire year of lower-than-expected milk prices resulting from the global pandemic, dairy farmers have a renewed interest in managing the price side of the business.
Please join CCE Capital Area Ag & Hort Program’s Farm Business Management Educator Dayton Maxwell, FSA Executive Director David Holck, Tristan Peterson from Crop Growers Insurance, and Dr. Chris Wolf of Cornell University for an informative, fun, and educational program.
November 3, 2020
- Dairy Margin Coverage – David Holck, Farm Service Agency
- Forward Contracting and Such, Part 1 – Dr. Chris Wolf, Cornell University
- Determining if Risk Management is Right for My Farm – Dayton Maxwell, CCE CAAHP
November 10, 2020
- Dairy Revenue Protection – Tristan Peterson, Crop Growers Insurance
- Forward Contracting and Such, Part 2 – Dr. Chris Wolf, Cornell University
- Forward Contracting Dairy Farmer Experience – Dan Sheldon, Woody Hill Farms, Salem, NY
$10 per farm
Last updated September 23, 2020