Register today for CCE NCRAT’s Dairy Day 2021! Join us VIRTUALLY for the main dairy program offered by Cornell Cooperative Extension this winter in the North Country. This 4-part seminar will provide the latest information on dairy production and management, emerging trends, and local research updates.
Each of the 4 sessions will run from 12pm-2pm online via Zoom.
The cost is $20, which includes all 4 days.
Register here: https://ncrat.cce.cornell.edu/event.php?id=1367
January 12, 2021—Milk Quality
– Selective Dry Cow Treatment (Dr. Pete Ostrum, Countryside Vet Clinic)
– Bedding and Management Factors (Dr. Paula Ospina, Independent Consultant)
– Diagnosis and Treatment (Dr. Pam Ruegg, U of WI)
January 13, 2021—Industry Sustainability
– Consumer Trends and Industry Sustainability (Dr. Sara Place, Elanco)
– Farmer Mental Health and Sustainability (Briana Hagen, U of Guelph)
– Future Animal Welfare Considerations (Dr. Nigel Cook, U of WI)
– FARM Program 4.0 Update (Lindsay Ferlito, CCE NCRAT)
January 14, 2021—Dairy Markets and Labor
– Dairy Market Updates (Dr. Chris Wolf, Cornell University)
– Labor Updates (Richard Stup, Cornell University)
– Labor Management (Tom Wall, The Dairy CoachTM)
January 15, 2021—Calf Management
– Social Behavior (Dr. Jennifer van Os, U of WI)
– Calf Health (Dr. Rob Lynch, Cornell University)
– Optimizing Calf Nutrition (Dr. Mike Steele, U of Guelph)
– NNYADP Calf Diarrhea Research Update (Casey Havekes, CCE NCRAT)
This event is online
Last updated November 13, 2020