Snap-Ed Eat Smart NY classes can help you put more vegetables and fruits in your diet.
A small group nutrition class
Learn to make healthy meals your family will love!
A woman and her daughter read and share a healthy snack together.
Learn to read and understand food nutrition labels!
Eat Smart New York is a free, confidential nutrition education program to help you and your family manage your food resources during tough economic times.
Here are three ways to learn more about Eat Smart New York in the North Country!
- Read the latest North Country Eat Smart New York newsletter.
- Visit the North Country Eat Smart New York website to learn what the educators are doing throughout our region.
- Find more nutrition tips on the North Country Eat Smart New York Facebook page.
- Join our Twitter group at https://twitter.com/EatSmartNYNorth.
- Find healthy recipes on Pinterest at https://www.pinterest.com/esny0368/.
For more information, contact Program
Manager Cynthia Donovan at 315-736-3394, ext. 106, or by email at cld238@Cornell.edu.
Last updated July 26, 2019