Learn the ins and outs of getting the best price you can at auction - IN PERSON EVENT !
How To Get a Better Price For Your Beef or Dairy Animal at Auction Barn
Saturday, March 6, 2021,
10:00 AM -
Brought to you by CCE Lewis and The NNY Farmers Marketing Co-Op
- Come to observe cows and calves in the ring to learn the reasons why and what the buyer will spend for your animals.
- What is the buyer looking for?
- Why do you get a lower price for your animals? How to get more money?
- Reasons to vaccinate.
- What makes a feeder calf, kill calf or no sale calf.
- Why BQA/DACQA is important. Beef Quality Assurance/Dairy Animal Care Quality Assurance.
- Keith Roggie, Glenn Tefft and Phil Trowbridge; Buyers and Dr. Mike Baker; Cornell University Beef Specialist will answer all of your questions.
Space is limited to 30 people-no walk ins will be allowed. Must register by calling 315-376-5270.
Due to the ongoing Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic all information is subject to change for the health, safety, and well –being of our community.
All social distancing guidelines will be followed.
N.N.Y. Farmers Marketing Co-op, Inc.
Lowville, NY 13367
Last updated January 27, 2021